1. Privacy at a glance
The following notes give a simple overview of what happens to your personal information when you visit our website.
Personal data is all data that personally identifies you.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator.
Its contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
Your data will be collected on the one hand, that you tell us.
This may be e.g. to trade data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically when visiting the website through our IT systems. These are above all technical data (for example Internet browser, operating system or time of the page request). The collection of this data is automatic as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure a flawless provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
At any time you have the right to obtain free information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose and for further questions about data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Analysis tools and third-party tools
2. General information and mandatory information
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
If you use this website, various personal data will be collected. Personal information is information that personally identifies you.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Name and contact of the responsible person according to article 4 paragraph 7 GDPR
Note to the responsible body
The responsible data processing unit on this website is:
K.I.A. Holding GmbH
Nördliche Münchner Str. 47
Responsible entity is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (such as names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an existing consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the case of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of the data protection officers as well as their contact data can be taken from the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in itself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another person in charge, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
Information, blocking, deletion
You have the right to free information on your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For further information on personal data you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Contradiction against advertising mails
The use of published in the context of the imprint obligation contact information for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected.
The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam e-mails.
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That's why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is reasonable for the data subject ("lawfulness, fairness, transparency"). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
1. Personal data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject"); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
"Processing" means anyone, with or without the help of automated procedures, performed procedures or any such series of operations related to personal data such as collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying , the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. Restriction of processing
"Restriction of processing" is the marking of personal data stored with the aim of limiting its future processing.
"Profiling" means any kind of automated processing of personal data which consists in using that personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of that natural person.
"Pseudonymisation" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data Data can not be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. File system
"File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible by specific criteria, whether that collection is centralized, decentralized or organized according to functional or geographical considerations.
"Responsible person" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
"Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
A "consent" of the data subject is any expression of will voluntarily given in a specific, unequivocal and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act that indicates to the data subject that they are involved in the processing of the data subject personal data.
3. Data collection on our website
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with Article 6 (1)
lit. a - f DSGVO in particular:
The data subject has given his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject;
the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child ,
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is z. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted, if legal storage obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (in addition a.)
Persistent cookies (see b.).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and
z. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Undertow. "Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please note that disabling cookies may not enable you to use all features of this website.
Rights of the person concerned
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can always contact us.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to ask the person in charge to confirm that we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
the processing purposes;
the categories of personal data being processed;
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the source of the data;
the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request of a person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If the application is submitted electronically, the information must be provided in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request that the person responsible for your personal data be deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following applies:
The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and lacks any other legal basis for the processing.
In accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
The personal data were processed unlawfully.
The erasure of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
If the controller has made the personal data publicly available and is required to erase it in accordance with paragraph 1, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data to inform that an affected person has requested that they delete all links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to cancel ("right to be forgotten") does not exist if the processing is required:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following conditions apply:
the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data;
the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject requires them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
the person concerned has lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the responsible reasons of the person responsible prevail over those of the person concerned.
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the above-mentioned conditions, these personal data will only be stored with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to limit processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data You provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance by the controller providing the Personal Information were to be transmitted, provided that:
the processing is based on a consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) or a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
the processing is done using automated procedures.
When exercising the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability is without prejudice to the right of cancellation (the right to be forgotten). This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
(8) Right to object
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regarding the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1), except when: the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
The right of objection can be exercised at any time by contacting the respective person responsible.
(9) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision:
necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller,
is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, or
with the express consent of the data subject.
The controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his or her own position and to challenge the decision.
This right can be exercised by the data subject at any time by addressing himself to the responsible person.
(10) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Furthermore, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, they shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing concerns them personal data breaches this Regulation.
(11) Right to effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to an available administrative or extrajudicial remedy, including the right to complain to a supervisory authority under Article 77 of the GDPR, it shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy if it considers that the rights conferred on it by that Regulation are not satisfied by that Regulation Regulation concerning the processing of their personal data.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form is therefore exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO).
You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or delete the purpose for data storage (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
Processing data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only insofar as they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the legal relationship (inventory data). This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures. We collect, process and use personal data on the use of our website (usage data) only insofar as this is necessary in order to enable or charge the user for the use of the service.
The collected customer data will be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
Data transfer at the conclusion of the contract for services and digital content
We only transfer personal data to third parties if this is necessary within the scope of the contract, for example to the bank responsible for processing the payment.
A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly consented to the transmission. A transfer of your data to third parties without explicit consent, such as for advertising purposes, does not occur.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
4. Analysis tools and advertising
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
Google Analytics Remarketing
Our websites do NOT use Google Analytics Remarketing features in conjunction with the cross-device capabilities of Google AdWords and DoubleClick.
Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This feature allows the Google Analytics remarketing ad groups to be linked to the cross-device features of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In this way, interest-based, personalized advertising messages that have been customized based on your previous usage and browsing behavior on one end device (e.g., cell phone) may also be displayed on another of your end devices (e.g., tablet or PC).
Once you have given your consent, Google will associate your web and app browsing history with your Google Account for this purpose. That way, the same personalized advertising messages can appear on any device you sign in to with your Google Account.
To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated IDs of users who are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create audiences for cross-device ad promotion.
You can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing / targeting by turning off personalized advertising in your Google Account; follow this link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The aggregation of the collected data in your Google Account is based solely on your consent, which you can submit or revoke on Google (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). For data collection operations that are not merged into your Google Account (for example, because you do not have a Google Account or have objected to the merge), the collection of data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest arises from the fact that the website operator has an interest in the anonymous analysis of the website visitors for advertising purposes.
Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
As part of Google AdWords, we use the so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser stores on the user's computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for the personal identification of the users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired yet, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies can not be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can opt-out of this by easily disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through its Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
The storage of "conversion cookies" is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereafter "reCAPTCHA") on our websites. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
With reCAPTCHA we want to check if the data entry on our websites (for example in a contact form) is done by a human or by an automated program. For this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (for example, the IP address, the website visitor's visit time on the website, or user mouse movements). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyzes are completely in the background. Site visitors are not advised that an analysis is taking place.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The Web site operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web sites from abusive automated spying and SPAM.
Use of social media plugins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hanover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
If you wish to receive a newsletter, we require an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data are not collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
The processing of the data entered into the newsletter registration form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO). The granted consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the already completed data processing operations remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data deposited with us for the purpose of obtaining the newsletter will be saved by us from the newsletter until your cancellation and will be deleted after cancellation of the newsletter. Data that has been stored for other purposes with us (such as e-mail addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
6. Plugins and Tools
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you've visited.
If you're logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.